Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cade is 6 months old




I can not believe Cade is 6 months old already, the time has flown by so fast. He is such a sweet baby who loves to smile! Here are his stats


16 lbs 13 ozs - 40%

27 1/2 inches - 85%


He celebrated by having his first tooth pop through yesterday. We were really glad because it seems like he has been teething for a while, and he had been really fussy the couple days before. So it was nice to know he had good reason for his crankiness. We are looking forward to the next 6 months and the fun milestones he has ahead of him.

3 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

You have the cutest boys (except for 4 other boys I know). I love the picture of Kade laughing, it is so fun! Glad he makes it on the charts. We had Logan in for his 15 month and he was in the 3rd percentile for height and weight. Oh well, I guess we'll feed him more twinkies.

T-Time said...

my goodness. I can't believe how fast that went!! What is up with that? By the time we can actually come out and play outside again, Cade will be walking all around!!! Too cute though... love the pics

Unknown said...

He has changed so much over the past two months! I can't believe he is six months...what the heck?