Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Pics

The beginning of this month my good friend Kim took some pictures of our family. She is extremely talented and we are really pleased with how the pictures turned out. I have only put a few below because they take a long time to download, but if you want to see more you can visit her website at http://www.kimorlandini.blogspot.com/ and there are a bunch on there as well as some of Cade that she took the beginning of October. Since I know you will think her work is as amazing as I do, there is also all the information you need on her website if you would like her to do a session for you.












5 comments:

Adri said...

Thank goodness for Kim! I love the pictures! You look so hot Tristy! And your boys are so cute!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

These are so darling! Kim is so amazing :) I'll have to send you an invite so you can read our blog.. we don't have anything exciting to say but if you want shoot me an email at mandajane1986{at}gmail{dot}com :)

Melissa DeMoux said...

Those pictures are amazing, she does a beautiful job. Of coarse, you have a gorgeous family to start with.

Unknown said...

You guys are SO gorgeous. Easy to photograph such beautiful people.

Shantel said...

What great pictures! It was so good to see you the other day! I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak at your blog...I found it on the Aiello's blog.

Shantel VanWagoner