Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Dave and I celebrated our wedding anniversary on Monday. I can't believe we have been married for 7 years! The time has gone by so fast, it seems like just yesterday he was following me around OC Tanner and stalking me in the break room. In this short time we have moved three times, bought a house, bought three cars(one lemon), gone on a few vacations, served in numerous callings, Dave graduated from the U, we bought a dog, got rid of a dog, and most importantly brought two wonderful boys into this world. We have had some wonderful memories and I look forward to an eternity of more! Dave is an amazing husband and father, below are 10 things I love about him (in no particular order.) These are just to name a few.

1. He's a good father
2. He has a testimony and honors his priesthood
3. He is handsome
4. He has a good sense of humor - although I don't always find his jokes funny, I can't imagine being married to someone who took life seriously.
5. He is romantic - I can't even count how many times he has bought me flowers just because.
6. He will do anything for anyone
7. He is a hard worker
8. He says "I love you" whenever we finish a phone conversation
9. He doesn't care what other people think
10. He encourages me in my goals and interests


THEN & NOW


(this isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. For those of you who haven't seen me in the last month, I cut off 12 inches of my hair the beginning of February)



Dave took me to The Anniversary Inn. We had never been there before so it was really fun. We stayed in the Palace Room. These are pictures of the room below. It was very beautiful and romantic! Dave also copied our wedding video onto DVD for me - one of the best presents ever!


Happy Anniversary Babe - I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary :)

Melissa DeMoux said...

Congratulations both of you, you are both incredible and I am grateful that you found each other. Hope it was an incredible anniversary.

The Gag-nears said...

Oh my heck - your hair is so cute. I can't believe we both cut our hair at the same time. We must be friends. Happy anniversary! 7 years! That is amazing! We need to get together soon.

Linds said...

I love your hair! What a shock! I can't believe we are this old to have been married so long! Jeff teaching high school is totally weirding me out!

T-Time said...

Awww... That is the sweetest post ever. I have tears collecting in my eyes. I love love love having you as neighbors and friends. Congratulations on 7 years of wedded bliss and an eternity to come!!!

Rachael said...

Great wedding photo! You guys are too cute.

Adri said...

I love the hair!!! Oh and Happy Anniversary! You and Dave are so cute!

Unknown said...

Happy SEVENTH! How fun. LOVE your hair, you look SO different. I loved your luscious locks...but to see it short...love it too. Here is to an eternity more!