Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a really busy, but really fun Easter weekend. Between 4 egg hunts, a birthday party, a baby blessing, other Easter activities, and the usual Saturday housework things were kind of crazy. Everything was so much fun it is worth the exhaustion I am feeling today. I love holidays and all the fun activities you can do with kids, but I think I tend to get carried away. Here are some pictures from some of our activities.

Monday night for family home evening we had a lesson on the Ressurection and the real reason we celebrate Easter. Then we let Bronson decorate an Easter bunny cottage, he ate more frosting than he actually used for decoration, but he had a blast. ( I know I know - Jesus and the Easter Bunny in the same lesson, we are not trying to confuse him I promise)


We decorated Easter eggs on Friday which was a lot of fun.

Here is Bronson at egg hunt #1 on Friday night.



Here is Bronson with Gauge at egg hunt # 2. This one was at Truman Elementary, and it was over in about 5 seconds. But of course the kids still think its pretty cool.


Here is Bronson at egg hunt # 3. Our niece Ava was blessed on Sunday, and they did an egg hunt afterwards. Bronson hit it big time!


Here is Bronson at egg hunt #4. I couldn't believe when we got home last night how many plastic eggs and candy he had. Holy Cow! Needless to say I have had no problem helping him eat it, and I am sure I have gained 10 pounds this weekend!


Here is a cute picture of the boys in the Easter clothes. I thought they looked so handsome, and Bronson looks so grown up.

4 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

And I thought our weekend was going to be crazy. I am glad you guys all had such a good time, happy Easter.

Troy and Amanda said...

How fun. Your boys are so dang cute.

Linds said...

wow. you do holidays up right! Your boys are adorable! I'm glad you had a great easter and maybe sometime in the next year we will see each other. haha

Unknown said...

Look at these adorable boys. Love the Easter house and all of the pics of Bronson finding eggs...love this time of year.