Monday, May 11, 2009

Race for the Cure

It has become a tradition in our family that we do the Race for the Cure every year. We started several years ago and look forward to it every Mother's day weekend. It is a wonderful cause, and it is so touching to see so many survivors as well as ladies who are currently battling breast cancer come out and raise money to find a cure. Every year there seems to be more and more people, I think they said there was more than 18,000 this year. We had a lot of fun and got some exercise at the same time.

My sister-in-law Jessica, my mom, and me.
Dave usually runs the race while we walk, but he decided to walk with us this year. I was very grateful because it was quite the workout pushing the boys in the stroller. Bronson said he was going to run the whole thing, and while I encouraged him I knew better. He had a blast and has been telling everyone about it ever since.






2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's a great tradition :) Good for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing lady! What a fun thing for a good cause!