Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy Week

For the past week we have been extremely busy (more than usual). We have been gone all day and night every day, but luckily most of it was doing really fun things. Here are some pictures of our week. I didn't have a camera at all of our adventures, so these are just some highlights.

We got some free tickets to Red Butte Gardens so we took the boys there. They both loved it! Bronson couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was, and he can't wait to go back.


Since Bronson missed the deadline for Kindergarten this year I enrolled him in preschool. He started last Wednesday and was really excited. He loves to learn so I know this will be a good experience for him.

Also on Wednesday Bronson had the opportunity to be the ringbearer at Dave's sister's wedding. He was really nervous about it at first, but once he tried on his tux he was really excited. He looked so handsome, and did an awesome job. All the little girls were fighting over him - it was hilarious!!!!




We went to the Utah State Fair this past Friday, and of course the boys loved it! Bronson really likes riding the ponies, and all the other rides for that matter. Below are Bronson and Cade posing as apples. You'll notice I don't have very many pictures of Cade in our adventures, and it's not because he isn't cute or anything, but he refuses to look at me whenever I try to take his picture. So it is rare that I get a good one of him.


2 comments:

Kristin Aiello said...

What fun stuff. I am glad to see the fair was fun. Bronson looks so good in his tux. Good job, Bronson.

Melissa DeMoux said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome week. Bronson looks so adorable in his tux. I'm glad you all had a great time.