Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Halloween...over already?

I would say Happy Halloween, but I guess I should be saying Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not sure if anyone even reads this anymore since I haven't updated it for a while. The past couple of months have been extremely busy. I feel like I have been going non-stop 24/7, so blogging really hasn't been a priority. Most of the craziness is over so hopefully I can be more diligent at this. I won't even try to go over all the stuff we have done since my last post, but I downloaded our Halloween pictures today and thought they would be fun to share.
Dave's sister had a Halloween party. Dave dressed up as a nerd, I was a hula girl (my yearly costume), Bronson was Bumblebee, and Cade was Tigger.
Cade loved his costume and wore it the entire night, hood and all.


Bronson just had to be Bumblebee (the Transformer, not the insect!) He thought he was pretty cool, and he made off with a ton of candy, which didn't help my goal to eat healthy. It was a fun holiday and we are looking forward to a yummy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments: