Friday, October 10, 2008

Edward, my love...


For every female who is reading this I have no doubt that you know who I am talking about. I just started reading the Twilight series this week - I know what took me so long? They really didn't interest me - vampires and high school romance just aren't my thing, but I caved into peer pressue and decided that since every single female I knew had read them I would give them a try. NowI can honestly say I am obsessed. I read the first book in a day, the second in a day and half, I started the 3rd one this morning and I am half way done. I just can't put them down. So to anyone else you was holding out like I was - don't - you'll love them! I am really excited for the movie, although I am not sure any actor can't fit the perfect Edward that she describes and what I picture in my head. By the way, where were all the sexy vampires when I was in high school?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Tristy...your life will never be the same! hahaha! I'm so excited you're reading them!

The Gag-nears said...

I can't believe you held out for so long!! You will regret it forever -but be grateful at the same time! The movie is going to rock! Tell me what you think of the 4th book when you get to it! I've read them all twice! And thinking about a 3rd go. Crazy i know!

Melissa said...

Tristy!! Hey girl, I love the colt pride blog. You look great and have an adorable family!
Melissa (Champagne) Simar