Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

I haven't been much of a blogger lately, but I thought I would post some cute pics from Halloween. Bronson was Batman this year(old style), and Cade was a bat. They both looked great! Bronson obtained more candy then any 4 year old needs, but luckily I benefit from that!
We did wake up on the 31st and found that someone (I assume teenage boys) had stolen our pumpkins. I understand that they are just dorky kids trying to have fun, but try explaining that to a little kid. If they would have seen the tears in Bronson's eyes and how sad he was when he found out, they would feel really bad! I do have to say it was pretty cute when Bronson got over the emotional meltdown he said "but they didn't even say please - they just took them, they could have at least said please" Aren't 4 year olds the best!




No this is not E.T. - this is the Pumpkinhead Man! OOOOOOHHHHHHH!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the batman and the bat. It was SUPER fun to see you on Saturday! I can't wait to get to your images because that Bronson was a sweetie pie. Loved him...hope all is well.

Romney's said...

I love the costumes. They look so cute. We need to catch up it has been way too long.

The Gag-nears said...

so sad about the pumpkins. I want to bring Bronson a pumpkin right now! Sad! And he is the cutest saying that about saying "please" you have a cute family!