Monday, July 6, 2009

God Bless America

We had a wonderful 4th of July! It was a busy day, but we had lots of fun. We went swimming at "The Bubble" in Bountiful, and then went to a near by park for games and a BBQ, and of course we ended the night with an awesome firework show put on by Dave and my brother-in-laws. Lets just say that guys and fireworks are an interesting combination, but it was hilarious none the less! I do have to say that I am so grateful for this amazing country we live in and the freedoms we have, and I am definitely proud to be an American! Thanks to the men and women who continue to protect our freedom every day!









1 comment:

Melissa DeMoux said...

Sounds like fun, I know what you mean about guys and fireworks. Josh has frequently told me how great the Bountiful "Bubble" is (or was), but we haven't been since they redid it. Glad you all had a great 4th.